Thursday, March 26, 2009

Don't run

After a full + week of total bummers which I won't get into, I got the email at work today that my company was/is too poor to participate in the JP Morgan Corporate Challenge 5k run in June. A few people even responded to this dismal email that they would pay for the registration fee themselves and wear the same t-shirt as last year. I agreed, but to no avail. This run was my only enjoyment at said company.

Also today, my boss sprung this "what does Kate want to achieve at this company" meeting that I had to BS my way through. He didn't even tell me about the meeting, I just saw it on his calendar. I may have bought myself enough time, my grad school interview is rapidly approaching. Here's hoping.

Anyway...enough of that. I just went to the Bluepoint beer tasting at the friendly neighborhood bar, and that was enough excitement for a Thursday.

Time for bed... maybe a more exciting post next time.

No comments: