What...is...that? Let me tell you. It is the most delicious impending heart attack you will ever experience or taste. This is a hot dog from Crif Dogs, a place in the east village that i trekked over to on my lunch break last week. On my friend Katie's suggestion, we both got the Chihuahua, which is a bacon wrapped hot dog with avocado and sour cream. I took off most of the mayonnaise resembling sour cream, but it was still really good. I didn't know much about the place, but it apparently has a speakeasy type bar attached to it, that you get secret reservations for, and have to use a telephone and a dummy door to get into. Whatever it is, I'm fine with just going there for hot dogs, although it's probably a "once in a while" kind of place. Maybe once a year. I still feel kind of gross.
Take a look at this menu!: http://nymag.com/listings/restaurant/crif-dogs/
Bleh!
No comments:
Post a Comment