It definitely needs some garlic and more salt than the recipe calls for. Adding spinach and lemon was a good touch. The cook needs more experience with the pan searing and multitasking (thank you helpful friends), but the tomatoes came out awesome.
Yea, I think I'm done for now.
Now I'm going to add a photo:
1 comment:
Even though I just told you all of this on gchat, here's your effing blaaawwwg comment":
So, buy your scallops from the farmer's market if you can. Kinda pricey ($13.95/pound) but super worth it.
Pat your scallops dry, and dredge them in flour. Throw 2 Tbsp of Light Butter (Land-o-Lakes is good...half the fat, half the calories, FULL OF TASTE!!!) and let that heat up. Toss in some garlic and shallots and get to sauteeing. After they get some colour on both sides, throw another 2 Tbsp of butter in, and add 1/3 cup of a dry white (Chardonnay) works quite nicely. Let them cook a for 4 or 5 minutes more and you're set for some effing delicious scallops to throw into your pasta.
YUM.
BYE.
Post a Comment