Thursday, May 14, 2009

Back to food...

Meghan made this recipe last night, and it was super awesome. And easy. Maybe easier for me because all I had to do was grate some cheese (with a microplane!! also awesome!) and chop some basil. Here's the recipe:

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Orzo-with-Everything-5608

Someone in the comment section suggested adding some feta cheese, which was good. I think Meghan said something along the lines of "the more cheese the better." Or "the more cheese the feta" if you want to make a pun out of it. I do.

A few notes: Jer, I think you'd like this recipe. I don't really have a basis for that comment, but you should give it a shot since you seem to like fast, easy, and delicious recipes. Who doesn't?

Lastly, Meghan is a good cook. Here's the link to her blog, if you don't already have it. She reviews restaurants and cooks better than your mom: http://cookingdrinkingswearing.blogspot.com/

I guess that was only a couple notes. Oh well.

No comments: