I've been screening my phone calls at work lately, and it's the best thing decision I've ever made. I'm not allowed to tell you where I work because of a new Corporate blogging policy that just came out which forbade any employee from mentioning the company name anywhere in a blog. Or, if I do, I have to write an elaborate disclaimer saying that my words do not reflect the ideas, thoughts, bullshit, blah blah blah etc, of my company. You all know where I work anyway, so whatever. I was going to post the policy, but just realized it's about 3 pages too long.
I digress... Phone calls. Screen them. I no longer have to handle calls outside of my department inquiring about publishing dental health memos in our magazines. No, I am not interested in attending your comic book conference at Fordham University and now I don't have to tell you so. I don't deal with comic books. My name is not Lisa McClusky, and you'll find that out once you listen to my poorly recorded voicemail message. Yet you Still left a voicemail. No one named Lisa McClusky even works here. I know that because I wasted my time looking her up in the company directory. My name is also not Tracey, and I do not owe money on my American Express Bill because I don't have an American Express credit card.
Thank you, thank you, caller ID.
Oh yea, and, Obama.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahahah.
thank god for caller id, because of xbfs.
digress yourself and title this blog!
Post a Comment